In Saudi Arabia, foreigners can check the Muqeem visa validity in various ways through online services. In this way, you can keep an eye on the status of this permit to avoid any inconvenience. The authorities have these means of consultation and procedures so that foreigners have a pleasant visit or residence in the country.
In this article, we will show you how to check visit visa validity in KSA, as valid for any other visa. In addition, you will know how to check if your final exit visa is ready or if you will have to wait for your employer to complete it. Let us see:
- What is the Muqeem service?
- Muqeem visa validity check
- Exit re entry visa validity
- Muqeem final exit visa check
- Learn how to check the Muqeem visa validity and other procedures in Saudi Arabia
1. What is the Muqeem service?
In the Muqeem web portal, you will be able to connect your company electronically with the General Directorate of Passports. Moreover, through this website, you can carry out the renewal of residence permits, as well as other similar services. Likewise, you can carry out, among others, the following procedures:
- Issue or cancel exit and re-entry visas.
- Issue permanent exit visas.
- Review sponsor information.
- Perform Muqeem visa validity.
Therefore, this connection will help you increase performance, efficiency, and efforts, and shorten the time required for visa procedures. In the same way, it reduces the administrative costs generated by these procedures and all from the comfort of your office. The portal is a service for companies with more than 90 sponsored residents and government departments.
However, in the case of having less than 90 residents, you can subscribe through Absher. This service is for domestic workers or individuals. However, there it is also possible to perform visa validity check KSA and other procedures.
1.1 Iqama-Muqeem issuance
The Muqeem platform allows the issuance of residence permits, or Iqama, for foreigners who come to the country with work visas. The service may be requested through kiosks, the Muqeem portal, post offices, and service centers. Likewise, the service has a cost of SAR 650 and the cost for issuance on the platform is as follows:
- Log in to the platform.
- Then choose “Electronic Transactions.”
- Choose “Residence Issue.”
- Now, enter the boundary number.
- The system will show you all the information about the resident and the sponsor. In addition, if necessary, you will be able to change the name of the resident.
- Lastly, the Iqama will be issued.
2. Muqeem visa validity check
If you are a visitor or resident of the country, you can verify your iqama validity check Muqeem in the portal easily. In this case, you do not need to log in if you provide the requested information for the Muqeem Iqama check. Also, to see the Saudi visa expiration date on the platform, follow the steps below:
- Enter the Muqeem portal.
- Enter the visa or Iqama number.
- Next, check the visa number by date of birth or passport number.
- Now, provide the necessary information and click on “Check.”
- Then, click “Check” and you can see the visa validity, visa type, issue date, and other details on the page that will appear.
3. Exit re entry visa validity
The exit and re-entry visa allows foreigners to leave and enter the country as long as they present a valid visa. Likewise, this visa is temporary and is for expatriate employees, dependents, and foreigners traveling outside the country temporarily. Also, the duration of this visa is variable (a few days or several months) and will depend on the type of visa and the duration of the trip.
However, it is important to follow up on the visa to avoid problems with Immigration agents. In addition, on how to check re entry visa, you can do it through the Muqeem portal (muqeem.sa) or Absher, as the case may be.
3.1 Exit/re-entry visa validity check
To do the visa validity check online, enter the Muqeem portal and proceed as follows:
- Iqama number.
- Choose “Date of birth.”
- Click “Check.”
- Then, you will be able to see the information about the exit and re-entry visa, like this:
- Muqeem iqama expiry date (if valid or expired).
- Visa number and type.
- Visa Duration.
- Issuance date.
- Return before the date.
- Inside or outside Saudi Arabia.
3.2 Check visa validity for re-entry/exit in Absher
To check the Muqeem visa validity for exit and re-entry through Absher, please log in to the portal and follow these steps:
- Enter the Absher website (Absher.sa).
- Selections where it says “Individuals.”
- Next, choose “English.”
- Then log in with the username and password you chose.
- Click on “Information” and then on the “Employment” section.
- Select “Exit Re-entry Visa Status.”
- Iqama number, the captcha, and click the “View” button.
- You will then be able to view the visa validity ksa, including the visa number, type, and more.
4. Muqeem final exit visa check
The Muqeem platform allows the issuance of a final exit visa for expatriate employees easily. However, the portal does not provide the status of the Muqeem visa validity check KSA for the exit final. However, there are other means if you need to do visa verification for this situation.
4.1 Verification through the MOL
For visa status verification final on the web portal of the Ministry of Labor (MOL), follow the steps below:
- Enter the MOL web portal https://www.mol.gov.sa/
- Enter in the corresponding field, the Iqama number, passport number, or the number
- Enter the code from the image and then click the green button.
If the employer has already issued the final exit visa, you will see a result of “ نهايي خروج “ (khurooj nihai) in the employment status field. If the employer has not yet issued the final exit visa, you will see the result “ العمل رأس علي” (ali ras alamal), which means he is still at work.
4.2 Verification through the Absher portal
If you need to check visa validity online through the Absher platform, then please follow these steps:
- Access the Absher website (https://absher.sa/).
- Select with a click on “Individuals.”
- Choose the language you want (English or Arabic).
- Log in.
- Go to the board.”
- Selection where it says “More details” in the name tab.
- Then, look for “Visa Class” under “Visa Information.”
Next, if the Muqeem visa check says that the visa has been issued it will appear as “Final.”
4.3 Muqeem visa validity
Foreigners who wish to enter Saudi Arabia can opt for various types of visas depending on the need of the traveler. In this sense, the most requested are tourist visas, business visas, religious visas, family visit visas, and work visas. Likewise, the validity period of these visas is the following:
- Tourist visa. The validity of the Muqeem visa for tourists is 1 year and with a duration of 90 days per stay but with multiple entries into the country.
- Business visa. The validity time for this business visa is 30 to 60 days. However, this depends on the country of origin and the invitation letter given by MOFA-KSA. In addition, these multiple entry visas may be issued for 6 months, 1, 2, or 5 years with stays of 90 days.
- Family visa. The validity of the family visa is 30 days and they are single entry. However, multiple entries have a validity period of 90 days. Similarly, with multiple entries, you can enter the country only 4 times and each visit can last up to 90 days.
- Hajj and Umrah visas. A Hajj visa is only valid for 30 days and an Umrah visa is valid for 3 months.
- Work visa. These have a validity period of 1 year, counting from the moment of their issuance. This visa allows foreigners to work in Saudi Arabia for a period of up to 6 months in periods of 1 year. With this visa, the applicant does not need to obtain a residence permit.
5. Learn how to check the Muqeem visa validity and other procedures in Saudi Arabia
Know how to check visa validity in ksa It is essential to avoid inconveniences with the immigration services of the country. In addition, as you could see, the process is simple and the authorities offer different means to do it. In this sense, having support services that knows Saudi Arabia law, will help you better complete this and other processes.
Thus, to know more about Muqeem visa validity or other services in Saudi Arabia, just contact us. At PEO Middle East we have the number +971 43 316 688, as well as the email [email protected] so that you can ask questions.
On the other hand, at thetalentpoint.com you can find the most attractive job offers in the labor market in the region. Once registered, you will be able to upload your CV or you can also send it to [email protected].