If you work long hours without being paid overtime or if your worker has unfairly demoted you, you can complain to the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization (MOHRE). MOHRE manages and regulates workers and employees in the UAE and any discussion between the 2 pieces can be escalated with the authority for a solution […]
Find Out More