Israel Relocation Services
Israel Relocation Services-When you are in the process of expanding to Israel you may face different challenges and procedures like setting up your payroll, relocating you and your employees, hiring nationals, or ex-pats, learning the different employment laws of the country, complying with these laws, and meeting deadlines.
Israel Relocation Services, Compensation and Benefits
Israel Relocation Services-However, you must take certain steps when you are in the process of moving or relocating to the country. Therefore, in PEO Middle East we make this process as easy as possible for you; we take care of worker and corporate relocation, with your visa and immigration processes, etc.
Table of contents
- Employment contracts in Israel
- Laws and regulations against discrimination in Israel
- Types of Work Visas
- Requirements to Obtain Israel Work Visas
- Paid leave in Israel
- Benefits of choosing our relocation services in Israel
- Why PEO Middle East is the best relocation service provider in Israel?
Employment contracts in Israel
The employment and labor regulations state that you do not require a written employment contract. However, in PEO Middle East we strongly advise you to put on in place. Similarly, the employment contract must state the different terms of benefits, employee’s compensation, and termination requirements.
In the same vein, employment contracts must state compensation amounts and the salary in Israeli shekel instead of a foreign currency.
That is to say, most employment contracts have the assignment of intellectual property and non-competition, and clauses regarding confidentiality. Thus, you must have in mind that limitation areas of future employment of the worker are valid if these restrictions are aimed at protecting the legitimate interest of the company; for instance, trade secrets.
Similarly, restrictive terms are not always enforceable in most cases. In addition, we strongly recommend you include these clauses in the employment contract. Further, all our workers are employed through our innovative methods with the best practices in the country.
Laws and regulations against discrimination in Israel
Certainly, you must keep in mind the laws about the recruitment process in the country. Thus, you must know that the Labor Law of 1988 prohibits companies from any discrimination acts against job applicants and workers on a broad range of characteristics. Let’s observe:
- Reservist duty.
- Sexual orientation.
- Fertility treatment
- Political view.
- Country of origin.
Subsequently, you can make sure your company stays compliant with the anti-discrimination laws of Israel. Firstly, avoid naming specific characteristics in job advertisings such as ‘young and dynamic team’ since this is interpreted as age-based discrimination. That is to say, the only occasion when you can refer to these traits is if it is a valid requirement for the position.
In the same vein, you must watch out for the language you use and the type of questions you ask during job interviews with potential candidates.
Types of Work Visas
The government of the country offers various types of visas for foreign individuals. Let’s observe:
- B/1 work visa.
- B/2 visitor’s visa.
- A/3 clergy visa.
- A/4 visa for spouses and children.
- A/1 temporary resident visa.
- A/2 student visa.
- Immigration visa.
Similarly, foreign individuals must acquire a B/1 type of visa before arriving in the country. However, this visa has a 30-days validity period. Thus, to work in the country longer than 30 days, workers need to acquire a work permit as well. In the same vein, foreign nationals can apply for a work permit and a visa at the same time.
Requirements to Obtain Israel Work Visas
- The requirements always vary depending on the country of residence of the applicant. But here is a list of some common documents you must supply:
- A valid passport.
- A duly completed visa application form.
- Two passport-sized photographs.
- A criminal background check from the home country of the applicant issued within the last year of the submission.
- A signed employment contract by both parties with a company based in Israel.
- Proof that the foreign nationals submitted their fingerprints.
- A medical certificate stating that the individual is healthy.
Similarly, foreign nationals must undertake an interview with the immigration officials at the embassy of their home country.
Paid leave in Israel
Workers in Israel are entitled to a paid annual leave, the length of the leave depends upon the length of continuous services for the worker. Similarly, the employment law of the country states that the minimum period is between 10 and 23 days per year.
Benefits of choosing our relocation services in Israel
- Visa and immigration procedures: we take care of the visas, work permits, IDs, and every important document for your workers.
- Corporate relocation: by working with us you acquire insights about how to set up your business in the country and how to enter the market.
- Mobility services: we can relocate your workers across the country in no time while staying compliant with the labor laws of Israel.
- Family relocation: if the foreign worker wants to travel to the country with their family, we can relocate them hassle-free.
- Destination support: in PEO Middle East we also provide valuable guidance to your workers ensuring a smooth transition and helping them settle easily.
- A suite of services: you can choose among our services such as workforce outsourcing and HR management so they can suit the needs of your business.
Why PEO Middle East is the best relocation service provider in Israel?
Expanding to other markets and to a different culture is a difficult and confusing task. In PEO Middle East we want you to successfully start working in Israel; that is why we offer you the best and highest quality services. Thus, by working with us you will have peace of mind to focus on important activities of your business.
In addition, we have vast experience working with all-sized businesses expanding to Israel, and our team of legal experts will make sure you comply with the labor laws of the country.
Similarly, if you want us to start working with you right away and want to take our Israel Relocation Services, or if you have additional questions; you can either:
- Email us via [email protected].
- Or call us at +971 433 1 688.
Israel Relocation Services and Benefits
Israel Relocation Services-An international workforce is an essential tool for your company's growth. Expansion comes with a few hurdles, though. Managing your team in a single office involves several administrative tasks. Those responsibilities become even more challenging when you have employees around the world.