Qatar Payroll Outsourcing
Qatar Payroll Outsourcing- Qatar is located in the southwest of Asia and is part of a peninsula in the Persian Gulf. Likewise, this small country borders Saudi Arabia. However, the number of ex-pats working in the country outnumbers the Qatari nationals. In the same vein, establishing in this country is a great way to take advantage of one of the best economies globally.
Qatar Payroll Outsourcing, Compensation and Benefits
Qatar Payroll Outsourcing- Certainly, establishing into a foreign country is not an easy process. You must set up your payroll, comply with the different employment laws, and hire your workforce. In PEO Middle East, we offer our partners the solutions to start working in a matter of days. Similarly, you will have peace of mind since we will take care of your payroll while complying with the labor laws.
Table of contents
- Taxation Rules in the country
- Type of payroll options for businesses in Qatar
- How to set up a Payroll
- Entitlement and Termination Terms
- WPS and employment regulations
- Benefits of working with us in Qatar
- Why PEO Middle East is the best payroll service provider in Qatar?
Taxation Rules in the country
Certainly, the different taxation regulations are easy for foreign businesses wanting to establish a legal entity in the country. In the same vein, the employment law of the country does not mandate individual social security taxes or personal income taxes. That is to say, the country has a flat corporate earnings tax of 10% for most businesses.
Similarly, companies partially or fully owned by foreign individuals but work in the country are subject to this tax regulation.
Type of payroll and Qatar Payroll Outsourcing options for businesses in Qatar
Certainly, organizations established in Qatar have 4 different payroll options to choose from. Let’s observe:
- Internal payroll: if you decide to work with an in-house payroll, you can streamline and ease the payroll process for your subsidiary. Similarly, this is an expensive option since you need to hire a full HR department for your business.
- Remote payroll: some businesses are able to choose their branch office’s workers to the payroll of their parent company. However, the remote option always means workers from different countries will have different regulations and employment laws you must comply with.
- Local payroll processing company: a payroll processing entity in Qatar will only outsource your payroll. However, you are still accountable for the compliance errors of this entity.
- Working with us in Qatar: working side-by-side with us and outsourcing your payroll is the best option for you. In PEO Middle East, we take care of the different payroll processes while complying with the labor laws of Qatar; thus, by working with us you can start working efficiently and rapidly.
How to set up a Payroll
Certainly, if you decide to work with us or you want to do the DIY option; you must know that you must set up a legal entity or a branch office in the country. However, this process can take weeks or months and; therefore, delay your goals and your plans to hire workers, include them in your payroll, and start working in this special country.
That is to say, when you outsource your payroll with us, you eliminate the need to create a branch office before you can pay your workers. In PEO Middle EAST, we want you to establish yourself in Qatar, that is why we offer you our legal entity to hire your potential workers.
Entitlement and Termination Terms
Termination is one of the most grueling tasks you could face when you are expanding to other markers. Similarly, in PEO Middle East we strongly advise you to include termination and entitlement terms in your employment contracts before you start hiring workers.
In the same vein, the employment law states that you must give 30 days’ notice period to your workers if they are working under an indefinite contract or have worked less than 5 years. In addition, the notice period increases to 2 months if the employee worked for more than 5 continuous years for your business.
WPS and employment Regulations
The Qatar Central Bank and the Ministry of Labor developed this electronic system for the salaries of workers. In the same vein, the Wages Protection System ensures timely and full payment to workers through a database. Thus, this new system allows institutions and businesses in the country to pay wages through banks and financial institutions approved; and authorized by the Central Bank of Qatar.
Similarly, all businesses failing to comply with this process face fines and penalties, and will not be able to sponsor visas and obtain new work permits or visas for their workers. In addition, the government of the country allows workers to switch jobs with no NOC from businesses if their wages are not released in 7 days from the due date.
Benefits of working with us in Qatar
- Payments & calculations: we take care of all your payroll-related tasks so you will have peace of mind and comfort.
- Centralized solution: working with us you ensure a single contact for all your payroll tasks in order to increase efficiency in this process.
- Tax management: you will receive assistance from our team of experts to improve precision while complying with the labor laws of Qatar.
- Fast processing: by working with us we guarantee all your payroll processes are delivered in due time to avoid issues with your workers.
- Legal compliance: in PEO Middle East we offer you total compliance with the labor and employment laws of Qatar. Similarly, our team of experts is up-to-date with the latest regulation changes.
- Comprehensive services: our broad suite of solutions complements your business. In addition, you can customize our services to suit your needs.
Why PEO Middle East is the best payroll service provider in Qatar?
In PEO Middle East, we understand the necessities of your organization are not like any others’ and you need special services. Similarly, we are focused on providing you with the best services in the country. In the same vein, having a payroll system in your company is the right way to guarantee the well-being of your workers and your comfort.
We ensure you will focus on the activities of your company; while we take care of your payroll and stay compliant with the employment laws of Qatar.
However, if you want us to start working together with you or if you have more inquiries about Qatar Payroll Outsourcing; you can send us an email via [email protected]. Or you can call us at +971 433 1 688.
Qatar Payroll Outsourcing, administrative tasks and Benefits
Qatar Payroll Outsourcing- An international workforce is an essential tool for your company's growth. Expansion comes with a few hurdles, though. Managing your team in a single office involves several administrative tasks. Those responsibilities become even more challenging when you have employees around the world.