Saudi Arabia Relocation Services
Foreign businesses expanding to Saudi Arabia face different challenges; tasks like moving your workforce to the new country or hiring nationals or ex-pats, setting up your payroll, finding a workspace, meeting deadlines, learning the subsidiary laws of Saudi Arabia, and ensuring you comply with these laws.
Saudi Arabia Relocation Services , Compensation and Benefits
Similarly, you must set up a subsidiary before you are able to hire employees and operate legally in Saudi Arabia. In PEO Middle East we streamline this process acting as the Employer of Record (EoR) of your business. Consequently, we skip the usual months it would take; when you work with us you can start working in a matter of days.
Table of contents
- Saudi Arabia Overview
- Laws Against Discrimination in the country
- Employment laws of the country
- Requirements to acquire a work visa in Saudi Arabia
- Benefits we offer you in Saudi Arabia
- Why PEO Middle East is the best relocation service provider in Saudi Arabia?
Saudi Arabia Relocation Services Overview
This beautiful middle eastern country is located between the Red Sea and the Arabian sea. In addition, it is the place of birth of Islam and the home of two of the holiest shrine, Madinah, and Madinah. Similarly, after 30 years of campaign to unify most of the peninsula; the modern Saudi state was founded in 1932.
However, the country was divided into 13 provinces and Riyadh as the capital. Similarly, the official language and the official currency is the SAR (Saudi Riyal).
On the other hand, Saudi Arabia is one of the leading producers of natural gas and oil. Similarly, the government is constantly pursuing diversification of the economy through reforms. In the same vein, the country accessed the World Trade Organization in 2005 to promote foreign investment and encourage entrepreneurship.
Moreover, the country has 20% of the world’s petroleum reserves; it ranks as the bigger exporter of oils and petroleum.
Laws Against Discrimination in the country
Certainly, the employment laws of the country state that all citizens of the country are protected from discrimination based on disability, age, or sex. Therefore, the law specifically prohibits any discrimination act during the hiring process in the Middle East, the performance of work, and job advertisements. Similarly, you must avoid mentioning traits in job ads unless they are licit necessities for the job.
For instance, the employment law strictly forbids the use of words like:
- Recent graduate.
- Seasoned and highly qualified.
- Or a young and dynamic team.
Employment laws of the country
One of the employment regulations you must have in mind when relocating your business to the country is “Saudization”. This policy was introduced by the government to encourage businesses to employ Saudi nationals, making gruesome the process to get new work permits from workers of other countries.
In PEO Middle East we make this process as simple as possible for you.
Similarly, the government has continuously implemented policies like this since 2011. More recently, some policies mandate that some job positions can only hire Saudi nationals. In addition, with these measurements also came incentives to hire individuals with disabilities and women.
Certainly, the Ministry of Social Development and Human resources stated in 2021 that it will set aside 20% of engineering positions in the private sector for Saudi Nationals; this is part of the “Saudization” process. In the same vein, this policy applies to all companies in the private sector with 5 or more workers in engineering professions.
In PEO Middle East we take care of the different relocation and hiring processes in Saudi Arabia. Similarly, we handle all compliance matters, draft employment contracts for your foreign workers; likewise, we ensure you stay compliant with the different employment laws of Saudi Arabia.
Requirements to acquire a work visa in Saudi Arabia
Companies or legal institutions must sponsor foreign workers so they can operate in Saudi Arabia. Similarly, the sponsoring entities are responsible for all the application processes but the worker must supply them with the necessary documents.
Similarly, here is a list with some of the required documents:
- A colored passport-sized photo.
- Proof of payment of the visa fee through the Enjazit website.
- A passport with validity for the duration of employment the employment contract.
- A completed visa application.
- An addressed and prepaid envelope.
- Three copies of a signed medical screening report.
- An employment letter from the sponsoring entity in the country; and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Saudi Chamber of Commerce must certify it.
- A copy of the employment contract signed by both parties.
- A background check of criminal records.
Benefits we offer you in Saudi Arabia
- Visa Services: we ensure the approval of all your workers’ application processes and the required document documentation to reside and work in the country.
- Cultural and business training: our local team of experts will assist your workforce to have an understanding of the different cultural practices in the country and business etiquette.
- Family visas: if you worker wants to travel with their relatives; our broad solutions have family relocation services.
- Dedicated support: all your employees will receive our valuable insight and assistance in Saudi Arabia to rapidly establish in the country and start working for your business.
- Business trips and assignments: when you work with us, you ensure the proper guidance for your workers on their short- or long-term projects in the country.
- A suite of services: you can choose among our different solutions and services to the ones that suit the requirements of your business in the relocation processes.
Why PEO Middle East is the best relocation service provider in Saudi Arabia?
The process of establishing in a new market is always time-wasting and complex. In addition, the tasks when you are relocating to a new country are also sometimes tedious since you must take care of different processes such as immigration status, home relocation, visas, and work permits processes.
Thus, in PEO Middle East we offer you services and solutions that will allow you to focus on the core activities of your company while we take care of all the relocation processes.
Similarly, if you want us to start working together with you or if you have additional inquiries; you can email us at [email protected]. Or you can call us via +971 433 1 688.
Saudi Arabia Relocation Services and international workforce
An international workforce is an essential tool for your company's growth. Expansion comes with a few hurdles, though. Managing your team in a single office involves several administrative tasks. Those responsibilities become even more challenging when you have employees around the world.