Qatar Relocation Services
Qatar Relocation Services- If your business is expanding and you consider relocating to this beautiful country; you must know that there are certain tasks you must take before being able to start. Similarly, you must take care of activities like setting up a payroll, finding a workspace, moving your foreign workers to the country, learning the labor laws of the country and complying with them, etc.
Qatar Relocation Services, Compensation and Benefits
Qatar Relocation Services - However, in PEO Middle East we work together with you while we take care of these tedious processes. In addition, we allow you to avoid compliance issues with our local team of experts. Similarly, we skip the usual months this process takes; working with us you can start working in a matter of days.
Table of contents
- Anti-discrimination laws in Qatar
- Employment in the country
- Type of visas in the country
- Requirements to acquire a Work Visa in Qatar
- Important Considerations
- Benefits of choosing our relocation services in Qatar
- Why PEO Middle East is the best relocation service provider in Qatar?
Anti-discrimination laws in Qatar
It is important that when you are in the staffing and recruiting process you comply with the employment and labor laws of the country. Similarly, these state that every citizen has the duty and the legal right to work. In the same vein, the laws state that there is no difference between people based on the following characteristics:
- Marital status.
Moreover, these characteristics are apparent as you get to know your potential workers, but it is crucial you ensure these factors do not influence your business’ hiring decisions.
Employment in the country
Certainly, the largest part of the country is made up of ex-pats; thus, you must follow the different set of programs of compliance laws. In addition, foreign nationals must acquire a residence permit for 1, 2, or 3 years. Similarly, these steps include determining the possibility to work through the Immigration Department.
In addition, you must fulfill a work permit application and submit it to the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, acquire a pre-entry medical visa.
On the other hand, you must hire your workforce in the country through an employment contract, either indefinite (or unlimited) or fixed. Similarly, these contracts are written, follow an established format, and include information such as:
- Job Duties.
- Salary and compensation.
- Termination and severance.
- Term of employment.
In the same vein, companies and workers must create 3 copies of every employment contract, one for each and the third submitted for the related-government authority. Likewise, the involved parties must state all salary numbers and compensations in the contract in Kuwaiti dinar rather than a foreign currency.
Type of visas in the country
Certainly, the government of the country offers various types of visas for foreign nationals wanting to move to Qatar. Let’s observe:
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) resident visas.
- Work visas.
- Tourist visas.
- Business visas.
- Family visas.
However, your workforce must acquire work visas for employment contracts.
Requirements to acquire a Work Visa in Qatar
All foreign nationals must acquire a work permit and a residence permit before they are able to work in the country. That is to say, the applicant must submit the following documents when applying for the work permit:
- A medical certificate showing that the worker is healthy.
- A copy of the worker’s passport
- 2 passport-sized photographs.
- The employment contract.
- Any relevant educational and academic certificates.
- The immigration card of the business employer.
- An employment visa.
- Biometrics and fingerprints.
- A successfully fulfilled application form from the Ministry of Labor.
However, the applicant must present the following documents to acquire the residence permit:
- 2 passport-sized photographs of the worker.
- The employment visa.
- A copy of the organization’s Commercial Registration.
- A valid passport.
- The worker’s medical screening certificate.
- A copy of the organization’s immigration card.
Your business must ensure all your foreign workers understand that they are legally required to carry their identification and any relevant visa documents at all times. In the same vein, labor and employment officials can carry out unnoticed inspections at the workplace and all your workers must present all these previously mentioned documents.
Further, your must inform your workers that they need an exit permit in order to leave the country. In addition, this permit is issued by the Ministry of Interior and the organization must approve it.
Benefits of choosing our relocation services in Qatar
- Visa and immigration procedures: we assist you to acquire the required work permits and visas for your workers rapidly and complying with the employment laws.
- Corporate relocation: in PEO Middle East we are committed to assisting your company to enter the new market and in the relocation of your workers.
- Family relocation: if your workers want to travel with their family, we can relocate them with a smooth transition to the new country.
- Dedicated destination support: when you work with us you ensure a quick transition for you and your workforce.
- Cultural training: certainly, we will ensure all your workers and their family understand the different local practices and culture of Qatar.
- Integrated suite of services: we offer you a complete package of solutions so you can choose what suits your business such as home search, HR management, payroll outsourcing, etc.
Why PEO Middle East is the best relocation service provider in Qatar?
In PEO Middle East we are aware that the different tasks you face when you decide to expand and relocate to other markets can be overwhelming; visa, work permits, immigration status, and home and workspace relocation, can be frustrating if you are not familiarized with the business practices in the country.
Similarly, we work side-by-side with you and your business so you can focus on your business’s core activities while we care about the time-wasting and costly processes.
In conclusion, if you have additional inquiries or if you want us to start Qatar Relocation Services and work side-by-side with your organization; you can reach us at +971 433 1 688. Or if you prefer, you can send us an email via [email protected].
Qatar Relocation Services, administrative tasks and Benefits
Qatar Relocation Services- An international workforce is an essential tool for your company's growth. Expansion comes with a few hurdles, though. Managing your team in a single office involves several administrative tasks. Those responsibilities become even more challenging when you have employees around the world.