Turkey Relocation Services
Turkey Relocation Services- If your business is doing well and is considering relocating to this beautiful country, you must know that there are certain processes you must complete first. Therefore, you must ensure all your workers has the right work permit and visa, you must learn the different employment laws of the country, and you must comply with them.
Turkey Relocation Services, Compensation and Benefits
Turkey Relocation Services- In the same vein, if you do not stay compliant with the labor regulations, you can face legal issues. However, in PEO Middle East we will take care of this process so you can focus on the different activities of your business. Likewise, we also provide you with valuable guidance so you and your workers have a smooth transition to the country.
Table of contents
- Types of work visas in Turkey
- Requirements to acquire a work visa in the country
- Application Process
- Employment laws in the country
- Benefits of choosing our relocation services in Turkey
- Why PEO Middle East is the best relocation service provider in Turkey?
Types of work visas in Turkey
This beautiful country offers several visa categories that are divided into further options. Let’s observe:
- Working visa.
- Official visa.
- Tourist/businessperson visa.
- Student/education visa.
- Other visas.
Most foreign nationals need a work visa and companies must apply for each work permit on behalf of their workers when they apply for their visa. In addition, all workers must submit their application to Turkey’s consulate or embassy in their home country. In the same vein, you must apply for a work permit under the Ministry of Family, Labor, and Social Services.
However, individuals’ holders of the work visa cannot exceed 90 to 180 days. Thus, foreign nationals staying for more than 3 months must apply for a short-term permit through the Directorate General of Migration Management. Similarly, all work permits in the country are valid for 1 year and can be renewed to 2 years, and then to 3 after a second extension.
On the other hand, once the foreign nationals are residing and working in the country for more than 8 continuous years, they can apply for an unlimited work permit that does not require renewal.
Requirements to acquire a work visa in the country
Certainly, the different requirements to acquire a work visa depend on the type of visa the individual is applying for, and the reason for visiting the country. However, some of the possibilities include:
- Individuals with an already existing employment or special employment purpose.
- Assigned lecturer or academics.
- Free zone workers.
- Montage and craftsmen.
However, after you decide which visa your workers will need, you can apply, answering a few basic information questions and the purpose of their visit, After that, the immigration department will provide a date for an interview, and they must present the following required documents:
- Background police clearance certificate.
- A valid passport.
- Translated academic diploma or provisional graduation certificate.
- A job offer or employment contract
- Medical insurance.
- Proof of accommodation in the country.
- 2 photos.
- Round-trip flight.
- Evidence of having about TRY 370 for every day spent.
As soon as your workers receive the job offer, they must apply for a work visa. Similarly, they can apply for 2 months before they travel to the country, and the workers must apply for the visa 1 month in advance. However, in PEO Middle East we take care of this process skipping the usual month it takes and you can start working in a few days.
In the same vein, while most foreign individuals can file their visa application in their home country, others can use an application center run by a third party.
On the other hand, you need to submit all employment documents to the Ministry of Labor within 10 days of applying. After that, once your workers go to their interview, they must notify us so we can take care of our end of the application process. In addition, you must send the embassy all required documents within 10 days of the worker’s interview.
Turkey Relocation Services- Employment laws in the country
The different employment and labor regulations are included in the Turkish Labor Act No. 4857. Thus, these regulations cover different aspects from working hours to employment contracts and even military service. On the other hand, trade unions and Collective bargaining units (CBAs)
The different employment and labor regulations are included in the Turkish Labor Act No. 4857. Thus, these regulations cover different aspects from working hours to employment contracts and even military service. On the other hand, trade unions and Collective bargaining units (CBAs) are common in Turkey, and you must have these factors in mind when you are in the recruiting process.
Benefits of choosing our relocation services in Turkey
- Visa and immigration processes: by working with us you can acquire work permits, visas, and all legal documents your workers will need.
- Corporate relocation: in PEO Middle East we will assist you in developing relocation strategies so you can successfully establish yourself in the country.
- Cultural preparation: our team of local experts will ensure all your workers understand the local and business practices so they can adapt easily.
- Ongoing destination support: we will help your workers as soon as they arrive in Turkey with their relocation process.
- Family relocation: if your worker wishes to travel with their family or relatives, we obtain the family visas on their behalf.
- Integrated suite of services: working with us you can choose among our solutions aimed to help you in your company.
Why PEO Middle East is the best relocation service provider in Turkey?
We understand the when you are relocating to other countries and markets, you must complete different tasks as:
- Immigration status.
- Home relocations.
- Work Permits.
- Compliance, etc.
In PEO Middle East we take care of these different processes through our innovative services and solutions aimed to provide comfort so you can focus on important activities of your company. Similarly, we have several years of experience working with all-sized industries in this beautiful country.
In conclusion, if you want us to start working with Turkey Relocation Services with you or if you simply have additional inquiries; feel free to contact us via email at [email protected]. Or if you prefer, you can call us at +971 433 1 688.
Turkey Relocation Services, Compensation and Benefits
Turkey Relocation Services- An international workforce is an essential tool for your company's growth. Expansion comes with a few hurdles, though. Managing your team in a single office involves several administrative tasks. Those responsibilities become even more challenging when you have employees around the world.