Turkey Professional Employment Organization
Turkey Professional Employment Organization- Turkey is an increasingly industrialized country that attracts foreign entrepreneurship and investment to drive its economic growth. In addition, it has the 17th largest GDP in the world and is one of the leading exporters and manufacturers of; motor vehicles, textile construction, consumer electronics, agricultural products, ships, etc.
Turkey Professional Employment Organization, Compensation and Benefits
Turkey Professional Employment Organization- In PEO Middle East we allow you to access highly skilled workers while complying with the labor laws of Turkey. That is to say, with our innovative processes we ensure you expand into the country without registering a legal entity or setting up a subsidiary.
Table of contents
- Turkey Professional Employment Organization and what are Employment contracts in Turkey
- Working hours in the country
- Vacation leave
- Maternity leave in the country
- Severance payments
- Benefits of working side-by-side with us
- Why PEO Middle East is the best PEO service provider in Turkey?
This transcontinental country is located in Southwestern Asia and Southeastern Europe, it also borders the Black Sea. In addition, Turkey has one of the best strategic positions controlling the Turkish Straits that connects the Aegean Seas and the Black Sea. Similarly, Turkey’s geography consists of a narrow coastal plain that becomes progressively rugged.
Moreover, the government is a parliamentary democracy; the head of government is the prime minister, and the chief of state is the president. On the other hand, it has a mixed economic system and the private sector is combined with centralized government regulations and economic planning.
Turkey Professional Employment Organization and what are Employment contracts in Turkey
Certainly, written employment contracts are not mandated by law. But if the contract is not closed in writing, the company must provide the employee with a written document in 2 months after they started working for the company. In addition, this document must show:
- Special and general conditions of work.
- Weekly or daily working time.
- Basic salary and other compensations.
- Dates/times of pay.
- Conditions about termination of the contract.
Shift workers: the Ministry of Labor and Social Security states special provisions about shift workers under certain sections. Therefore, companies cannot force shift worker individuals to work without 11 hours of rest between shifts and 24 hours of rest time within a week.
Only certain sectors use fixed-term contracts in Turkey. In PEO Middle East we recommend you to edit permanent contracts.
Working hours in the country
The Ministry of Labor and Social Security states that there is a maximum of 45 working hours per week.
In addition, the employment laws of the country state the hours above can change as long as the 200 overtime hours per year and the maximum of 10 hours per day are not exceeded. Certainly, workers distribute the working hours over the working days always paying attention to not exceeding 11 hours daily.
That is to say, the maximum night hours are of 7.5 hours weekly. Thus, companies must give workers at least 24 hours of rest time a week. In addition, overtime hours cannot exceed 270 annually.
The labor and employment laws regulate the paid leave for official public holidays as follows:
- Workers have the right to a paid holiday provided that they have worked for 1 continuous year.
- If the terms of the worker’s service are 1 to 5 years, the holiday period is of at least 14 days.
- The term of the worker’s service is 5 to 15 years, then the holiday period is of 20 days.
- If the terms are 15 years or more, the holiday period is of 26 days.
- Similarly, for workers of 50 years or older and workers of 18 years old or less, the paid holidays cannot be less than 20 days.
Maternity leave in the country
Certainly, female employees are given a pregnancy report before and after giving birth. Thus, female workers cannot work for a total period of 16 weeks, 8 before confinement and 9 weeks after. Similarly, peri-natal reports begin at the 32nd week of pregnancy.
In addition, a doctor’s certificate can allow female workers to work until 3 weeks before giving birth. The female can leave at the 37th week of pregnancy. That is to say, the company must add the time worked to the remaining period after giving birth.
Thus, the male workers have the right to 5 days of paid paternity leave.
If the employee has worked for at least 1 year, the company must pay severance within a 30 day period a gross wage for every full year as of the day when the working relationship started. Likewise, companies must pay the worker in proportion to the service period within a year. In addition, companies make calculations of severance payments on the latest gross wage.
Moreover, the maximum amount paid to a worker as severance payment is TRY6,730.15 (694.02 USD) for each year worked.
Benefits of working side-by-side with us
- Grow into turkey: in PEO Middle East we allow you to focus on core business tasks since we will assist you in every part of the hiring process.
- Better benefits: working with us you ensure you can access highly skilled individuals that are otherwise reserved to big corporations.
- Solve problems efficiently: our team of experts will guide you in all areas of your business as well as how to deal with complaints and issues.
- Dedicated support: you will have peace of mind knowing that we will focus on your company to solve your needs.
- Broad solutions: we will match your requirements so your business can grow and you can solve your needs.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with your workers complying with the different labor laws of Turkey.
Why PEO Middle East is the best PEO service provider in Turkey?
for Turkey Professional Employment Organization One of the main reasons why our partners recommend us is because we allow them to access the brightest workers in Turkey while complying with the local laws. In PEO Middle East we allow you to focus on your core business activities while we take care of the hiring process, HR management, compensation, benefits, taxes, etc.
If you would like to talk to us about why we are the best PEO service provider in Turkey; you can reach us via [email protected], for Turkey Professional Employment Organization. Or you can call us at +971 433 1 688 if you prefer.
Turkey Professional Employment Organization and Benefits
Turkey Professional Employment Organization- An international workforce is an essential tool for your company's growth. Expansion comes with a few hurdles, though. Managing your team in a single office involves several administrative tasks. Those responsibilities become even more challenging when you have employees around the world.