Jordan Hire Contractor
Jordan Hire Contractor-If your company is relocating to other countries and thus, hiring employees; you must have in mind that do it yourself can be difficult. In addition, this process comes with immigration issues, tax obstacles, and various administrative work. Likewise, you must have in mind the different employment laws and comply with them.
Jordan Hire Contractor, Compensation and Benefits
Jordan Hire Contractor-However, in PEO Middle East we provide your business with access to top contractors in Jordan so you can start working as soon as possible, skipping the usual months this process takes. Therefore, you will be able to focus on important activities of your business instead of these mindless procedures.
Table of content
- Hiring contractors in Jordan
- Options for recruiting in the country
- Jordan Employment Laws
- Benefits of working with us in Jordan
- Why PEO Middle East has the best contractor hire service in Jordan?
Hiring contractors in Jordan
Immigration is one of the most important areas for businesses wishing to start working in Jordan. Certainly, permanent workers will find it relatively easy to acquire a work permit since they will receive sponsorship for their entire stay period from their potential employer.
In addition, the work permit in the country depends on this sponsorship because it confirms you will have a salary during the stay period. However, contracting in the country is more difficult because all work permits are tied to the businesses; so foreign nationals must change it to suit new contracts.
In PEO Middle East we provide our business partners in the country an effective solution in this area.
Likewise, when it comes to hiring, your main focus would be to use your business’ resources and HR team to carry out this task. However, you must know why contractor hiring is a great option for your business.
However, here are some of the main reasons why hiring a service provider of this type may suit your company. Let’s observe:
- Helps you overcome important issues and challenges.
- Ensures compliance.
- Allows you to find top contractors from all over the world.
- Provides a pool of high-quality potential workers.
- You can focus on important activities of your company since we take care of your HR tasks.
- Saves you valuable time and money since you will not deal with immigration or tedious processes.
That is to say, there are many benefits of partnering with us. In the same vein, you must keep in mind certain areas when it comes to hiring internationally such as compliance with local laws and regulations. Thus, if you are considering this beautiful country as a business destination, we are here to assist you.
Options for recruiting in the country
Businesses establishing in the country for staffing their business; hiring ex-pats or locals. Similarly, right now there is a high demand for ex-pat workers with certain qualifications. On the other hand, the process to hire foreign nationals is tedious since you must ensure they have the right work permit and visa requirements.
In the same vein, the best way to hire employees in Jordan is through a valid employment contract written in Arabic, and both involved parties (company and worker) must keep one a copy. In addition, a valid employment contract must include everything from termination terms to benefits and working hours.
Similarly, employment contracts and offer letters must always state salary and compensation numbers in Jordanian Dinar instead of a foreign currency.
Jordan Employment Laws
Compliance laws in the country apply from everything from recruiting contractors to working and contracts. That is to say, Banks, government bodies, and most offices in the country close on Fridays, which is the weekly holiday. However, most banks and businesses have a ½ workday on Thursdays, while others take Sundays as ½ or a whole holiday.
Certainly, the employment and labor laws of the country state that employees must work a maximum of 48 hours divided in a 6-day week, and the 7th day is a paid weekly holiday. In addition, government departments tend to vary, they are open from 8 am to 2 pm every day except Fridays.
In the same vein, all extra hours are considered overtime, and workers must earn 25% over their standard salary. Likewise, the ministry of labor must approve increases in daily work hours.
Benefits of working with us in Jordan
- Payment and taxes administration: our local team of experts will provide you with strategies to have better management of taxes and payments of your workers.
- Highly skilled workers: working with us you can access the best advantages to provide better job offers to retain and attract the brightest individuals in the country.
- Documentation: When you work with us, we take care of the process of gathering and processing the necessary documentation for hiring contractors and your workforce.
- Comprehensive service: in PEO Middle East we provide end-to-end services and solutions for your business from background checks to recruiting contractors.
- Best coverage: we assist you in the process of hiring contractors in Jordan while complying with the labor laws of the country.
- Additional services: you can choose among our different services aimed to make your business grow.
Why PEO Middle East has the best contractor hire service in Jordan?
In PEO Middle East we understand that the employees are the core foundation of companies all around the globe. This is why you need the brightest and highly skilled individuals for your business; doing this you ensure it has an efficient and productive workforce. Therefore, we will take care of the different tasks you will face when hiring top contractors in Jordan.
In the same vein, we have experience working with all types of companies all across the country; this has provided us with the best expertise and problem-solving abilities aimed to assist you and your business.
However, if you want us to start working for Jordan Hire Contractor side-by-side with you and your business, or if you simply have additional inquiries; you can contact us via [email protected]. Or if you prefer, you can call us at +971 433 1 688.
Jordan Hire Contractor and Benefits
Jordan Hire Contractor-An international workforce is an essential tool for your company's growth. Expansion comes with a few hurdles, though. Managing your team in a single office involves several administrative tasks. Those responsibilities become even more challenging when you have employees around the world.