Jordan – Remote workers Hire
As of right now in Jordan, there is a free market-driven economy, with prevalent foreign economic policies. As a result, the line of attack is commanded by the private Industries and investors. In Jordan, the service-oriented market makes for 67.6% of the total GDP.
Manufacturing exports from Jordan include textiles and clothes, medicine and pharmaceutical goods, jewels, electrical appliances, heavy work equipment, chemicals substances, some minerals, and products made of plastic. Thus, thus makes Jordan the perfect place for contractors and realtors looking to invest and develop new work systems and strategies.
Jordan Compensation and Benefits
In PEO Middle East we deliver all the services required for global employment from a single platform. We possess an array of services, so you enjoy a time-efficient, reliable, and more productive engagement.
Table of contents
- Build a team from the comfort of your own office
- Gathering your work-force
- Minimum wage and payroll cycle in Jordan
- Taxes in Jordan
- Types of leave for workers in Jordan
- Benefits of choosing our remote workers hire service
- Why PEO Middle East is the best service to hire remote workers in Jordan
Build a team from the comfort of your own office
PEO Middle East´s remote workers hiring service makes it easy for your company to hire workers in Jordan very quickly. So, this way you can focus on hiring great talent and growing your business. We take complete responsibility and oversee any legal risks of international employment.
In PEO Middle East we allow your company to grow into multiple countries with the support of one designated partner. As a result, this facilitates a seamless expansion and saves managing costs traditionally spent on multiple providers.
In PEO Middle East we take care of any legal compliance. In addition, with us acting as your employer of Record, we also take on all local employer responsibilities.
Gathering your workforce
As of right now, there are two prevalent options for recruiting a workforce for your company — hiring nationals or expatriates. In addition, high demand for expatriates with certain qualifications is in place. Nevertheless, it’s proven to be more difficult to gather workforce from overseas as you’ll have to guarantee their visa and work permit requirements.
In PEO Middle East we can help you deal with the paperwork and fulfill all the steps to hire your workforce. We´ll make sure you offer a complete, competitive, and compliant benefits package to your employees in The Jordan.
Minimum wage and payroll cycle in Jordan
Jordan’s minimum wage is set at 490 JOD, approximately 637 USD. Therefore, Average workers in Jordan earn around 475 JOD up to 8680 JOD or 12580 this fee is to include all expenses, such as housing, food, and transport.
The working time in Jordan doesn’t exceed 48 hours per week in a six-day period, with the seventh day considered a paid weekly holiday. Nevertheless, government job rules vary, working an estimated six hours a week, every day except Friday.
To clarify, every additional hour that doesn´t comply with these norms is considered overtime, earning workers 25% over their salary.
For customers of PEO Middle East, we make all payments of your employees in equal monthly installments on or before the last working day of each calendar month, payable in arrears.
Taxes in Jordan.
PEO Middle East will take you by the hand in learning how employment taxes and statutory fees affect your payroll and your employees’ paychecks in Jordan.
The Corporate taxes income rates applicable in Jordan obey directly to the taxpayer activities, income, and the markets they operate on.
Similarly, every branch of business has its own tax rate. For example, banks are rated at 35%, while telecommunication has a 24% rate. As a result, only foreign companies are subject to corporate taxes unless their revenues are raised from sources originating or related to Jordanian funds. As a result, this revenue may be rated at 10%.
To clarify, when a company engages the services of PEO Middle East, we as a company eliminate many of the risks around tax and legal compliance.
Types of leave for workers in Jordan.
A lot of Middle Eastern countries, including Jordan are aligned in compliance with the same types of leave those workers are often granted. Particularly in Jordan Government jobs, national banks, and most offices take Friday off, which is the weekly holiday.
In addition, according to the labor law, all Jordanian employees are entitled to any of the following leave:
- Trade union office leave agreed between both parties.
- Study leave, applicable only to officially recognized universities
- Maternity leave and maternity protection granted to every female worker
- Compassionate or bereavement leave for workers dealing with a close relative death
- Sick leave that is not to exceed fourteen days
Benefits of choosing our remote workers hire service
- Hiring & recruitment: We can search, set dates, interview, and manage your entire remote workforce without breaking a sweat.
- Fast onboarding: Our team of specialists will ensure your remote workers have seamless onboarding.
- Regional support: we´ll make sure you receive constant local support from our legal experts to ensure your team meets local employment law.
- Effortless payments: Our Company can make the payments to your workers with speedy accuracy and ensure on-time delivery.
- Compliant contracts: We´ll make sure we help you draft contracts in total compliance with the law in Jordan to offer competitive job offers.
- Additional services: you can Select among our complimentary services and create a better package or deal to solve your every need such as HR consultancy.
Why PEO Middle East is the best service to hire remote workers in Jordan?
To sum up, PEO Middle East is what you need if what you are looking for is to grow your business internationally, or hire employees overseas.
To clarify, In PEO Middle East we streamline the process for you. Our global-based staff and payroll solutions guarantee full obedience to local tax and employment laws.
At PEO Middle East we hire employees across a hundred and fifty worldwide markets. This means that hiring new employees, or trading in foreign markets, results in a period of time as short as 48 hours.
Similarly, if you want us to start working side-by-side with your organization in Jordan, or if you simply have more inquiries; you can call us at +971 433 1 688. Or you can email us via [email protected]