Kuwait Relocation Services
Kuwait Relocation Services- If you decided to expand and relocate your business to the country; there are some tasks you must do before you are able to start working. Thus, you must ensure all your foreign workers has the right work permits and visas; foreign businesses entering the market can have legal issues by sponsoring work permits for workers, as they must have proper licenses to do so.
Kuwait Relocation Services, Compensation and Benefits
Kuwait Relocation Services- In addition, you must comply with the labor and employment laws in order to avoid compliance trouble. However, in PEO Middle East we take care of this process for you so you can focus on developing strategies for the new market.
Table of contents
- Hiring in Kuwait
- Procedural steps
- Types of visas in the country
- Benefits of choosing our relocation services in Kuwait
- Why PEO Middle East is the best relocation services provider for your business in Kuwait?
Hiring in Kuwait
The process to acquire a residence permit for the first time for foreign nationals takes approximately 2 months. However, in PEO Middle East we skip this period and you can start working in just a few days. Similarly, residence permits are issued for 1, 2, or 3 years and it requires the following steps:
- Discover the eligibility to start working through the Immigration Department. However, the individual must present the following documents:
- A copy of the applicant’s passport valid for at least 6 months.
- Any existing residency permit.
- Proof of the applicant’s education level at bachelor’s level. Similarly, the applicants must present a copy of the official diploma from the educational institution. After that, it must be attested by the Ministry of foreign affairs in their home country and by the Embassy of Kuwait.
- Background criminal certificate either from the country of residence or the home country of the applicant. In addition, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the home country must attest to this document, and then by the Embassy of Kuwait. Likewise, the document must have at least 3-month’ validity or longer.
- Finish the work application of the work permit, and then submit it to the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs. In the same vein, this process takes up to 20 working days to receive approval of the work permit. Similarly, the sponsoring entity must submit both the work permit as well as a guarantee letter to the Immigration Department.
- Subsequently, this part takes up to 7 working days to receive the work visa, and the clearance valid for 3 months. In addition, this is the visa on which the applicant will enter the country.
- Acquire a medical visa endorsement. Similarly, the applicants must arrange all medical screening tests via the Embassy of Kuwait before entering Kuwait.
- Complete a criminal screening clearance from the home country of the worker attested by the Embassy of Kuwait.
- Complete local medical screening tests such as x-rays and blood tests and submit the applicant’s fingerprints.
- Apply for the residence permit: after the successful completion of the medical test and all documents are submitted to the immigration department to acquire the residency stamp in the applicant’s passport.
In other words, employment contracts are specific to the worker. Thus, for employees wishing to work for a new business, the sponsor of the existing visa must cancel the visa immediately; and the individual must leave the country and re-enter on the new visa.
Most importantly, in PEO Middle East we take care of the different immigration processes for your foreign workers.
Types of visas in the country
Certainly, the country offers various types of visas depending on the individual’s length of stay, entry requirements, and visit purpose. Let’s observe:
- Tourist visa: foreign nationals can enter Kuwait and travel around under this visa. That is to say, all applicants must answer some basic and provide information, such as passport number and contact details.
- Visit visa: this type of visa is divided into additional categories; they depend on why the foreigner is traveling to Kuwait. Likewise, a Kuwaiti national or a company must sponsor the applicant to acquire the visa.
- Residence visa: all ex-pats excepting the national of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries must apply for a residence visa in order to live in the country. Thus, there are 3 main types of residence visas:
- Entrance visa: civil sector and government workers with an entry visa can issue visas for joining parties.
Benefits of choosing our relocation services in Kuwait
- Immigration and Visa Services: one of our main benefits is that we can acquire work permits, visas, and other important documents for your workers.
- Destination support: our in-country team of experts will assist your workers with the different local practices to ensure a smooth transition for your workers.
- Corporate relocation: in PEO Middle East we want you to expand successfully in the Kuwaiti market by setting up your workers efficiently and compliantly.
- Cultural preparation: we will provide valuable insight for your workers and new hires so they have a better understanding of the new country.
- Destination support: our local team of experts will ensure your workers feel at home and settle in smoothly.
- Wide range of services: you can choose among our comprehensive services such as HR management, payroll outsourcing, and more so your business can grow.
Why PEO Middle East is the best relocation services provider for your business in Kuwait?
We understand that the different challenges you face when you are expanding to other markets can be overwhelming, tasks like:
- Compliance, etc.
- Work permits.
- Work permits and immigration status.
In PEO Middle East we take care of the different tasks with our different services and solutions aimed to provide you with comfort to focus on the core business activities of your company. That is to say, we have experience working with all-sized businesses all across Kuwait, this way we will be able to solve all your problems regarding relocation.
Similarly, if you want us to start working shoulder to shoulder with you or if you have more inquiries; you can email us via [email protected]. Or you can call us at +971 433 1 688.
Kuwait Relocation Services and Benefits
Kuwait Relocation Services-An international workforce is an essential tool for your company's growth. Expansion comes with a few hurdles, though. Managing your team in a single office involves several administrative tasks. Those responsibilities become even more challenging when you have employees around the world.