The Qatar visa check online is a simple process thanks to the facilities provided by the Ministry of the Interior. No matter what type of visa you have, you can find the status, the progress of your application, and other important elements in this document. It is also possible to know what is the status of your Qatar ID with the same procedure.
In this article, you will be able to learn about the entire process to find out how to check how the process is going to obtain your visa. You will also know how to extend the type of visa you hold and the limit of stay with each visa. Let us see:
- MOI Qatar visa inquiry & printing
- Learn how to check ID status in Qatar
- Do you know how to check the visa status in Qatar?
- Visa extension in Qatar through the MOI
- Means of contact
- Expiration date for the various Qatari visas
- We can give you more information about the Qatar visa check online
1. MOI Qatar visa inquiry & printing
Through the Qatar visa inquiry MOI, you can also have the facility of obtaining a printed copy. The printing process is as simple as the query and consists of the following steps:
- Enter the website of the Ministry of the Interior (MOI).
- Then select Visa Services.
- Select Query and print visa.
- Enter the visa number or checked passport number.
- Solve the verification code.
- Click Submit to view your visa details.
If you have followed the procedure and entered the data correctly, you will be able to complete the query and see the following data:
- Type of visa.
- Length of stay.
- Date of issue.
- Visa validity.
- Visa status.
- Sponsor details.
Click on the Print visa button, located at the top and to the right of the screen.
Additionally, you will be able to save your visa as a PDF file for storage or immediate printing. Each of these details will allow you to be attentive to know the date until which you will be able to stay in the country. The moi.gov.qatar visa inquiry is the easiest method to find out all the ins and outs of your visa regardless of the type.
1.1 Qatar visa check online and the meaning of the status
Once you know how to do the Qatar visa check online, you should know what the status that appears on the web means. The states have the following meaning:
- Valid to use. Now your visa is ready and therefore you can do the MOI Qatar visa inquiry printing and use it.
- Ready to print. The authorities have approved your visa and your sponsor will need to pay the appropriate fee.
- Used inside country. In this case, they have already used the visa to travel.
- Transferred to Resident. Your visa has changed from an entry visa to a residence permit.
- Under outside process. This message means that some of the documents requested for the visa process are not finalized.
- Under process. Your visa is still in process.
- The authorities rejected your request for various reasons.
- Visa expired. The visa has expired its period of validity and grace period is over.
- Your visa was cancelled.
- Sorry, requested visa not found. This message indicates that the visa is not being processed or that the information entered is not correct.
2. Learn how to check ID status in Qatar
The way how to check Qatar ID status (or QID) is as simple as the visa status. In this case, you can check the validity of your ID as follows:
- Enter the website of the Ministry of the Interior.
- Then select Other Queries.
- Click Official Documents.
- Enter your passport or QID number.
- If prompted, select your nationality.
- Complete the CAPTCHA to continue
- Select Submit to complete the request
This is the way how to check Qatar ID and know if it is valid or not, which you can see on the screen that will appear.
3. Do you know how to check the visa status in Qatar?
As with the Qatar visa check online 2021, you can check the approval status of your document. This process is valid for both the visa and the residence permit and is similar for both cases. Next, you will be able to see what the procedure is to know how the approval process for your visa is going:
3.1 Visit visa approval check
As with the Qatar visa check online 2021 by passport number, this can be done on the MOI website. The steps you must follow are described below:
- Enter the website of the Ministry of the Interior.
- Select Visa Services.
- Then click on Visa Application Tracking.
- Enter the application number.
- Then, under the visa type, select Visit.
- Next, you must enter the QID of your sponsor or the person in charge of your visa.
- Enter your nationality.
- Complete the CAPTCHA.
- Select Submit.
By completing these steps, you will be able to complete the Qatar visa check online and view the status of your visit visa.
3.2 Checking the approval of the residence visa
As with the previous case, you can check the status of your application for a residence permit. In this case, you will also need to go to the website of the Ministry of the Interior and select Visa Services. Then just do the following:
- Select Visa Application Tracking
- Enter the application number
- Then, in the type of visa, select Residence
- Next, write the QID of your sponsor or the person in charge of your visa, or your Application Date
- Complete the CAPTCHA
- To complete the Qatar visa check online, select Submit
This way, you will see the status of your residence permit application in Qatar.
4. Visa extension in Qatar through the MOI
In the same way, as for MOI Qatar visa check online 2021, you can extend your visa by that means. In addition, you will only have to use your visa or passport number to extend your visa in MOI electronic services. The process is very simple, just follow this steps:
- Enter the official website of the MOI
- Then, select the Visa Services
- Select Visit Visa Extension
- Enter the visa number, passport number, and nationality
- Complete the CAPTCHA on the screen
- Select Extend
5. Means of contact
The Qatar visa check online may bring you some additional questions or doubts that you need to resolve. Therefore, we offer you the contact channels so that you can communicate with the Ministry of the Interior:
- Telephone number: 2366666 / 2367111
- Email: [email protected]
In addition, citizens can access other electronic services, such as visit visas, residence permits, exit permits, and more. In this case, they can do it in the Metrash2 app, available for Android and iPhone devices.
6. Expiration date for the various Qatari visas
It is essential to carry out the MOI Qatar visa check by passport number or document number to be aware of its expiration. Visas in Qatar have a validity period that depends on the purpose and type of visa. Below, you can see the types of visa and the period of validity of each of them:
6.1 Joint tourist visa
Citizens of 33 countries can obtain this type of visa to be able to travel between Qatar and Oman. However, the joint tourist visa is only valid for one month but you can extend it for another month. This document can be received upon arrival in the country or obtained online before entering Qatar.
6.2 Business visa
With a business visa, an eligible foreign national can do business or work in Qatar for a short period. In this case, the visa is valid for a maximum of three months and the process must be carried out by a company or institution approved by the authorities. The holder must be attentive to the Qatar work visa status so as not to exceed the time allowed and incur faults.
6.3 72-hour business visa
Another type of business visa in Qatar is this, which is issued by the authorities upon arrival and can be extended for the same period. Thus, this visa is for those who visit the country for business matters in a short term. However, to receive this visa, the person applying for it must present documents that validate the purpose of the trip.
6.4 GCC Resident visit visa
Citizens of GCC countries and certain professions can obtain this visa upon arrival in the country. However, they have the option of processing said visa at a Qatari embassy in their country of origin. Also, the visa is valid for 1 month and you can renew it for an additional 3 months.
6.5 Family visit visa
This visa can be applied for by foreign workers who wish to bring their family to Qatar for a permitted period. Also, this visa is valid for 1 month but you can extend it up to 6 months for wife/husband, daughters, or sons. However, for other relatives the extension limit is 3 months, and, in both cases, the holders must pass a medical examination.
6.6 Transit visa
This visa is useful for those people who have to make a stopover in Qatar on their way to another destination. In addition, this visa is valid for a maximum of 96 hours and allows travelers to pass from the airport transfer area to Qatar. Likewise, this visa is for workers with a short stay in the country but not for general business visits.
In this case, individuals must apply for a transit visa through the Qatari embassy in the country of origin. Similarly, embassy workers and other authorized persons can process these visas on your behalf.
7. We can give you more information about the Qatar visa check online
It is essential to know how to check visa status in Qatar to be alert and respect the established periods. Furthermore, the procedure is simple since you only need to enter the website of the Ministry of the Interior. Likewise, with the Metrash2 app, it is possible to check the status and other aspects of various documents. Our company can offer you the following services: Employer of record, Hire contractor, Hire remote worker, and more.
Knowing the ins and outs of the Qatar visa check online and other similar processes is possible with our assistance. With just one call to our telephone number +971 43 316 688, you will receive the attention you deserve. In the same way, you can contact us by sending an email to [email protected] to clear your doubts.
On the other hand, if you want to find a job with big companies in the Middle East, check out thetalentpoint.com. This web portal allows you to send your CV to [email protected] and take advantage of the available offers.